Customer Research And Intent.
When you find out what your customer wants to read here’s what happens;
• You write more engaging power content. By gaining knowledge from your readers you will be communicating the identical language as your visitors. You will be able to decrease mixed messages, enhance website online navigation, and expand the readability of your message.
• Learn what makes your customer’s don’t want. Be warned however when readers discover that you are the one enhancing the site, it is commonly an extra treasured to hear complaints and criticism to keep you on your toes.
• You start to get an understanding of customer intent. Ask yourself “why do they come to my site?” This way you can start to understand how you can capture their interest as they leave the page with offers, discounts, links, forms, or more information. It is important to structure the way you finish your content. I never understood why it was important to put links in my content. But now, when put a backlink in, it doubles the traffic within a week, sometimes immediately.
• You will start to understand the place you are dropping people. It can be hard to discover the lacking piece of information, particular error, or factor of confusion that makes the reader leave. Uncovering these lacking portions is a key cost consideration. Understanding your statistic on Analytics will help you find the data you need. I found an 80% bounce rate on an article and couldn’t understand why. After going back to see what was happening, I found that the images I choose, purchased on Shutterstock, had dropped out. Why? I don’t know. I paid the copyright fee. In the end, I found I had to rename them in the edit section and take out any reference to Shutterstock. Your data tells you a lot.
• Gather recommendations for new performance and features. If traffic has dropped off you may need to refresh your theme. Customer behavior changes over time. Check out your comments and feedback to see if you have missed any suggested enhancements or a change of theme.
• Help the customer understand your information. It is good to speculate on why customers behave in a positive way. It takes time to understand the customer’s perception. Use whatever tool you can. If you wish to under Google Analytics more please read my article Google Analytics Whats What Report click HERE.
Techniques to capture customer opinions and powerful intention.
- On-Site Customer Surveys
Site surveys are inspections of an area where work is proposed, to gather information for a design or an estimate to complete the initial tasks required for outdoor activity. It can determine a precise location, access, best orientation for the site, and the location of obstacles.
- Live Chat
As live chat enables your customers to interact with ‘humans’ instantly and easily, it increases customer satisfaction and as a result, makes your business more credible. Having Live Chat service on your website is a win-win situation for you and your customers.
- Social Media
Social media is important because it allows you to reach people locally, regionally, nationally and even internationally. If you understand the characteristics of your target audience, you will be able to personalize your messages to resonate with that audience more appropriately.
- Comments and Feedback
By asking for your customers to provide you with feedback, you’re communicating that you value their opinion, and you care about what they have to say. Your customers feel important because you’re treating them as such and they feel involved in shaping your product.
- Star Ratings
Ratings are important because: Customers are drawn to concise, succinct information. You can use your rating as a marketing tool. If a three-star hotel jumps up to a three and a half-star hotel, the revenue from each room per day would increase by about 2 percent
It can be used thoughtfully to build loyalty and trust in your brand. Email marketing is important for building relationships with prospects, leads, current customers, and even past customers because it gives you a chance to speak directly to them, in their inbox, at a time that is convenient for them.
- Dedicated Feedback Form
By asking your clients for feedback you communicate that their opinion is important to you. You involve them in shaping your business so they feel more attached to your company. They feel that your primary business goal is to solve their problems and fulfill their needs, not to get their money.
So as you can see there are a variety of ways to get feedback from the customers. Its is important because;
- Improves Performance. Feedback provides a clear expectation of performance.
- Creates a Pipeline.
- Improves Retention.
- Promotes Employee Loyalty.
- Decreases Costs.
- Increases Sales.
These are all valid reasons to try some of these methods to enhance your understanding of the customers’ thoughts and opinions.